Place a check in the box next to the course in which you would like to enroll and check the week(s) you prefer.
(* below means limited enrollment)
Please complete this page only if you plan to participate in the Coached Ensemble Option
COACHED ENSEMBLE OPTION
If you choose to register for Coached Ensemble, please bear in mind that THIS IS NOT A CHAMBER MUSIC PROGRAM. The whole focus at SummerKeys is on personalized individual instruction aimed at helping each participant to improve instrumental, vocal, or compositional skills. The Coached Ensemble Option is designed to introduce participants to the experience of learning to play music as part of a duo or group, and is set up as follows:
If you’ve already had some ensemble experience, please describe:
I understand and agree to the terms described above:
(signature required if Coached Ensemble Option is selected) (date)
WE DO REGRET THAT THERE CAN BE NO LAST MINUTE CHANGES.
Request for Extra Practice Hours
Practice hours are weekdays 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Extra piano practice time is available by chance at no cost if the week is not fully scheduled. You may practice on weekends. If you want guaranteed extra practice hours that time can be reserved below at $15.00/hour and will be billed to your tuition balance.
I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the SummerKeys Policies.
* Limited Availability
1. A Completed Registration Form (All Pages).
2. $50 Registration Fee (non-refundable): This fee is not included in your tuition. It pays for the work required to enter your name and contact information into both paper and computer records, to start your scheduling process, and also for the time we may spend communicating with you to be sure you’re comfortable with every aspect of the time you will be spending with us.
All of this takes place as soon as we receive your form, so, even if you need to cancel, the work has already been done; therefore, the fee is non-refundable. However, it is a one-time charge, so, no matter how many weeks you register, the fee is only applied once for each student.
3. $200 Deposit for each week selected: Deposits guarantee your place in what often become sold-out programs. On May 1, we send student lists to our faculty for the coming season with the understanding they will be paid for these students. Therefore, after May 1, Program Deposits are non-refundable.
4. $40 Deposit for each extra lesson selected. After May 1 deposits are non-refundable.
5. $25 Coached Ensemble Option deposit for each week selected: After May 1 deposits are non-refundable.
If you choose this option, which may only be taken ALONG WITH ONE OF OUR INSTRUMENTAL PROGRAMS, the deposit holds your place in the Coached Ensemble Option for the week(s) you choose.
6. Credit card payments can be made by calling our registrar, Helen Lelievre, at 207-733-7509 or 207-271-1572. Please note that there will be a 2% fee associated with this (5% for International cards). DO NOT submit your credit card info online, and DO NOT leave the info as a phone message.
PLEASE REGISTER ME FOR SUMMERKEYS 2018. I am enclosing my completed registration form along with the deposit(s) and registration fee as requested.
I have enclosed the following deposits and fees:
TOTAL NUMBER OF WEEKS CHECKED ON PAGE 1:_____ x $200 = __________________
TOTAL NUMBER OF ENSEMBLE WEEKS CHECKED ON PAGE 1:_____ x $25 = __________________
(Deposits are refundable until May 1)
REGISTRATION FEE $50
Registration Fee in non-refundable
TOTAL AMOUNT OF DEPOSITS AND REGISTRATION FEE DUE* __________________
Please make payment to Summer Keys Music LLC, and mail to:
P.O. Box 341
Lubec, ME 04652
*Remittance of deposits and registration fee required before your place can be guaranteed.
** ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN US FUNDS.
EXTRA LESSONS AND CLASSES
SummerKeys Registrants and Washington County Residents: Private 60-minute Lesson $70, group class no charge. Please note that a Washington County Resident is defined as someone who lives in Washington County at least nine months of the year.
Non-Registrants: Private 60-minute Lesson $100 (maximum 2 lessons per week), Group Classes $40 per class.
All students (even those only taking one lesson) need to register and pay the $50 registration fee.
Full payment is due two weeks before your start date. You will receive some orientation materials and a balance bill about one month ahead of your start date.