Please read the following information carefully:
● Cancellation and tuition refunds: At least one-week cancellation notice, 50% minus the deposits and registration fee will be refunded. Tuition is not refunded due to late arrival; tuition credit (minus deposit) toward 2022 may be considered in cases of extreme duress.
● If there is a teacher request, May 1 is the deadline to honor that request.
● Change Fee: If you change your instrument, week, and/or instructor after May 1, there will be a change fee of $200.
● SummerKeys reserves the right to terminate instruction and/or use of its facilities should a student exhibit any conduct, communication, or behavior the administration feels warrants such action in its sole and absolute discretion.
I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the SummerKeys Policies.
* Limited Availability
ITEMS TO BE SENT TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
1. A Completed Registration Form (All Pages).
2. $50 Registration Fee (non-refundable): This fee is not included in your tuition. It pays for the work required to enter your name and contact information into both paper and computer records, to start your scheduling process, and also for the time we may spend communicating with you to be sure you’re comfortable with every aspect of the time you will be spending with us. All of this takes place as soon as we receive your form, so, even if you need to cancel, the work has already been done; therefore, the fee is non-refundable. However, it is a one-time charge, so, no matter how many weeks you register, the fee is only applied once for each student.
3. $200 Deposit for each week selected: Deposits guarantee your place in what often become sold-out programs. On May 1, we send student lists to our faculty for the coming season with the understanding they will be paid for these students. Therefore, after May 1, Program Deposits are non-refundable.
4. $40 Deposit for each extra lesson selected. After May 1 deposits are non-refundable.
5. $25 Coached Ensemble Option deposit for each week selected: After May 1 deposits are non-refundable. If you choose this option, which may only be taken ALONG WITH ONE OF OUR INSTRUMENTAL PROGRAMS, the deposit holds your place in the Coached Ensemble Option for the week(s) you choose. PLEASE REGISTER ME FOR SUMMERKEYS 2022. I am enclosing my completed registration form along with the deposit(s) and registration fee as requested.